[NTLK] Time Trax can't be beat

From: Ermin F. Mistica (angel316_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Tue Aug 14 2001 - 00:40:10 EDT

Mark,

I purchased Time Trax from Config about a year or so ago
and have been ever so happy with it. It offers a much cleaner interface than the
built in Dates (I ended up moving Time Trax to the bottom bar and just use Dates
to purge/delete events). Turn around is pretty fast. I can't remember how long
it took them to send me the registration number. But they are kewl. I have more
than two MP2000 at the time so the guy offered me a deal on a free registration
for the second MP2000. Totally worth the money and cheaper than other Date
software of similar caliber. Download the Time Trax Printing package and you can
print out your schedule in a really slick looking format. Any questions you can
email me off list.

Ermin