Re: [NTLK] Internet Setup

From: Paul Guyot (pguyot_at_kallisys.net)
Date: Sun Aug 12 2001 - 17:12:46 EDT

>I was in the process of Setting up a internet connection after a big
>crash on my 2100. I reinstalled NetHopper, Internet enabler, isp
>templates, When I go into Internet Setup , I get a error messge that
>says "You cannot use internet setup because there are no module
>packages installed"

I guess you're connecting via a modem. So you need the Modem/Serial
module which comes with Newton Internet Enabler 2.0 (the proper
version for your MP2100 and which you're apparently trying to
install). It can be found on UNNA:
http://www.unna.org/unna/apple/internet/NIE2/MODMSER/modmsup.pkg

There are two other modules for other kinds of connections: Ethernet
and LocalTalk.

Paul

--
Home page: http://www.kallisys.com/