Re: [NTLK] GPS for Newton

From: Dale Steele (dtsteele_at_mac.com)
Date: Sat Aug 11 2001 - 12:53:11 EDT

Try this link for starters. http://www.fieldworker.com/index.htm

I don't think they are doing anything new with the newton version but
know it's still in use by some of their users and that they indicated
they would be supporting. It's great for creating data collection
froms and was built for the newton to begin with. They have some
cabling solutions as does http://www.gpsy.com/

Good luck!

Dale