Re: [NTLK] GPS for Newton

From: Gregory J. Wayman (gwayman_at_mac.com)
Date: Wed Aug 15 2001 - 12:33:04 EDT

I'd be interested in hearing more about GPS for the Newton.
I see a lot of discussion about Software, but what Hardware is
required and is it still available? My minds eye is picturing
something like the Delorne unit I have seen for the Mac (serial than
later USB?)
Are we talking about a receiver that fits into the card slot?

Coming into the 2x00 game so late has left me with numerous
quests for Holy Grail. ie: my Kiss solar panel, which I have found.
Some type of pager unit like the Messaging Card, or PageNow!
which I have not. Recommendations on viable/available GPS.

Greg