Re: [NTLK] new reader with big problem

From: PSorrells_at_aol.com
Date: Fri Aug 10 2001 - 16:18:42 EDT

Laurent, Michael, Gary, Victor and the Newtontalk list---

I cannot express my gratitude----SlowDown worked. I put the sliders in the
middle and it worked exporting 1 file. Then I selected 5 or 6 files to
export to the PC and got the same error so I just moved the sliders to the
slowest and it worked. I even did a backup and that worked. Gary, I
followed your instructions and downloaded the game and installed that and it
worked too! I have really learned a lot today, thanks to you all.

This has been a real eye-opener for me. I am so glad to know that there are
other people out there using eMates etc. It has been a life saver for Andrew
and will be so much better than lugging a big laptop to college classes!

I will sleep much better tonight and can move on to worrying about all the
other stuff related to going to college in 6 days!

Many Many Thanks
Vicki Desperate Mom in St. Louis

PS The new college computer is 1.3 GHz, compared to the first PC he used
with his eMate (4 years ago) that was a 6 year old 75MHz laptop ---guess that
is a pretty big difference!