Re: [NTLK] Footnotes and Endnote

From: Hagen Lang (Hagen.Lang_at_t-online.de)
Date: Fri Aug 10 2001 - 12:07:29 EDT

Regarding compatibility with endnote there seems to be a complete solution:
http://www.catamount.com/NewtNotes.html
You could also do a search at www.deja.com for "endnote" within the Newton-
groups, some people have described how to get Endnote-compatibility via
Databases. I have never used Endnote myself, so I wonder if it provides
means to integrate some other text than the predefined categories into docs
and if this could be migrated into some kind of footnotes.
Ciao
Hagen