Re: [NTLK] Footnotes for the Newton (Newtscape/Applescript?)

From: Samuel Jacobson (sjacobso_at_chuma.cas.usf.edu)
Date: Thu Aug 09 2001 - 20:35:52 EDT

  Forgive me for not knowing the benfits of using an actual footnote
package, yet I am also using my messagepad for notetaking when in the
library during my graduate studies, and I would think just using the notepad
should be sufficient. Yet is there something that I am missing?

  Thanks for the tip(s)!

Respectfully,

Sam