Re: [NTLK] Footnotes (WordSmith ?)

From: Paul Nuernberger (pen1_at_spiff.net)
Date: Fri Aug 10 2001 - 19:05:50 EDT

Ummm, wasn't there a piece of software for the Newton at one time that was
called WordSmith ?? I have this vague memory that WordSmith was a Newton
product prior to it being for the Palm. Am I nuts or does anybody else
remember this as well ?

You might also want to look into some of the Newton Works enhancement
packages.

Paul Nuernberger