Re: [NTLK] Re - MP120 charging question

From: Jon Glass (jonglass_at_usa.net)
Date: Mon Aug 06 2001 - 15:18:58 EDT

on 8/5/01 9:27 PM, carpman_at_newtontracker.net at carpman_at_newtontracker.net
wrote:

> No, my 120 2.0 will say charging when plugged in, but it dosn't stay there, it
> disappears a few secconds after connecting the power supply.

If you use the optional charging base, it has lights to tell you when the
Newton is charging (yellow) and when it is done charging (green) and if
there is a problem (red). I always use the charging stand for charging for
that reason. You can probably find them pretty cheap on eBay. :-) They fit
the 120 and 130. I don't know if they fit any earlier models.

--
-Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland

"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." --John Adams