Re: [NTLK] New member

From: Andrew C. Rempt (acrempt_at_pacbell.net)
Date: Sun Aug 05 2001 - 15:00:37 EDT

>Wow, $70 for a 130 sounds like a great deal. I guess I'll just keep my eyes
>open. Any good places to check for Newts for sale/auction besides eBay?

Ask on the list, for sure. This was an eBay deal where the seller had
several 130s that he was auctioning off from a company. I always see
a seller with at least three 120s listed at a time for a starting bid
of $50. You might check that out. Here's the address for his newest
auction:

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1260105976

Just to be clear, I don't know the seller, nor have I ever dealt with
them before, so I can't vouch for them.

>really don't like graffiti at all, though, and would just opt for the
>Newton's real HWR.

I'm used to Grafitti from my Palm III, so it's simply easier to use
instead of trying to train the Newt or have it train me.

ACR