Re: NTLK eMate Colors

From: Carsten Lemmen (YSoft@web.de)
Date: Sat Sep 09 2000 - 13:39:09 CDT

Grant Hutchinson wrote:

[discussion about photo showing eMate in different colors snipped]

>I would still love to find the source of the image. At least what year
>(or show) it was. Doesn't old Gil looks positively stifled by the whole
>thing?

I found a small version of this picture at
<http://home.hkstar.com/~hknug/ematereview.htm>

This web site was not available when I tried today, but I've save it and
the photo is marked with

"Photo © 1996 MacWeek
Dr. Gil Amelio and Frank Cassanova at MacWorld Expo Boston"

A larger version at my Newton Pages (German only) at
<http://www.mac3.de/sig/newton/emate.html>

I don't remember where I found it.

Greetings from Germany,

Carsten