Re: NTLK NCU & NT

From: Andy Wells (teddie@tas.quik.com.au)
Date: Wed Sep 06 2000 - 06:10:56 CDT

Hi Newtonites

For those that came in late.......( Phantom reference )

I had a problem backing up my 120/2.0 using NCU on a PII/400 laptop, kept
getting he old (-1) error.
Well following Brad's suggestion ( thank you very much, kind sir) I found
SlowDown and now all problems, well the backup ones at least, are
gone.....Woohoo!
(So my initial question about NCU running on NT4 are answered.)

My next question is, who developed SlowDown and how can I thank him or her?
( monetarily or in homage ). Afterall this little file has gone a long way
to saving my sanity....which if you ask my wife......

'It's not easy being green'
( but it's definitely a blast and sure makes you stand out from the rest of
that Palm herd )

Andy Wells