Re: NTLK - Program Version

From: Flavio Ackel (flavioackel@ig.com.br)
Date: Thu Apr 13 2000 - 13:17:54 EDT

Yes... that's right.
But, if I use 2.0 OS, does it mean that I can download files for 2.0 at
PlanetNewton?
What I want to know is:

[Image] - This image means what? That I can use with any Newton that has 2.0
OS (like mine) or that I can only use with Newton 2000?

[]s
Flavio
ps - I'm sorry... it's so hard to explain what I want, in english....