NTLK MP2K Panic

From: Jon Rousseau (jrizya@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Mar 30 2000 - 21:33:55 EST

Greetings,

I recently purchased a MP2K and everything seemed to be working fine. Its
only power source was from the AA battery cage.

Today I received (from another source) the rechargable battery and AC
adapter (all original, newton, new stuff). I plugged the Newton in to the
adapter and then inserted the rechargable battery pack, while the Newton was
on. The battery display said charging and everything seemed to be fine. I
transferred some packages to the MP2K and played with it a bit. When I was
done I turned it off. Everything is all good so far.

Now, I went to turn it on again and nothing. Nada, zilch, zero reaction
from my newly beloved machine. I unplugged it, I took out the rechargable,
I pushed the reset (hey, I'm desperate)...I don't know what to do. Does
anyone have suggestions? It really just seems to have no power anymore. If
it is really broken, suggestions on how to get it fixed would also be
welcome.

Thanks,

Jon Rousseau
jonno@mac.com