NTLK RE: Palm Emulator

From: Bradley Smith (BradleyS@artisansw.com)
Date: Mon Mar 13 2000 - 10:21:23 EST

Best of luck to all involved but, really - what an absolute waste of time.

Zac, if you have the technical knowlege to actually make something like this
work then why not concentrate your effort on something a bit more sensible?
The ONLY good thing about the palm is that it's small. Unless your emulator
includes form-factor emulation then I don't see it being of much use?

Am I missing the point here? I'll be honest, I've missed most of this
discussion. Is there / are there some killer apps on the Palm that we want
on the Newton?

DO you have a website Zac? (again, apologies if it's been on the list
already).

Best regards and best of luck - Brad

EVOTE.COM, the ESPN of Politics on the
news on Campaign 2000!