Re: NTLK URGENT What's going on?

From: Chris Browne (irie@attglobal.net)
Date: Mon Mar 13 2000 - 03:28:28 EST

--

The digest mode seems to be broken. The list is currently working if you subscribe for single messages (as I did yesterday on another account) but, if you are a digest subscriber, you receive nothing. Unfortunately nothing has been received by the digest subscribers to alert them to the problem and the interim solution.

I am also awaiting a response from list mom, especially about the missing digests.

Chris Browne Auckland, New Zealand irie@attglobal.net

****************************************** This NewtonTalk Message brought to you by:

EVOTE.COM, the ESPN of Politics on the Internet. Visit EVOTE.COM for all the latest news on Campaign 2000!

Visit http://www.evote.com today!