Re: NTLK Newton advice

From: ken (slave1@cyberway.com.sg)
Date: Fri Mar 10 2000 - 10:21:52 EST

Hi,
frankly, if all I needed were a machine to help me with the
names/dates/todos, I would be looking at a Palm device. The greatest things
about the newton for me is its large screen, which allows me to get my work
done. If I did not have a thesis to do, the Palm devices would be looking a
lot better, mainly due to their size and huge app bank.
Yes their handwriting sucks hugely, but some folks might be able to live
with it..

cheers
ken

> Well, I understand budget and all, but you will be immensly happier with the
> 2000. When you consider the price difference, and how much you might
> actually use it, go for the better equipment. I have to admit that I am
> considering a 130 for my wife (who once owned a 2000 herself). As far as
> what she needs, the 130 will be perfect...but then she will be using it
> mostly for a todo list and phone number list, othing like I do on my 2100. I
> guess it just depends on what you are going to be doing with it. If you will
> be using it frequently, get the 2000 at the very least. Just my thoughts...
>
> Drew

EVOTE.COM, the ESPN of Politics on the
news on Campaign 2000!

Visit http://www.evote.com today!