Re: NTLK Motorola 100D & ARDIS

From: Ed Kummel (tech_ed@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Mar 10 2000 - 02:15:39 EST

Wow...in my 10 years at "that other company" I must
have accumulated over 2,000 business cards. Needless
to say, I never got around to putting them in my Newt,
nor organizing them in any way. I guess I can take
some TV time and sort through the stack...but I can't
promise anything, and certainly nothing for a month or
two...I can also check with a former coworker that is
still at "the other company" and perhaps he can
remember something...
I'll look into it.
Ed
web/gadget guru