Re: NTLK Newton User group in Chicago?

From: Bill Davis (newton@ecity.net)
Date: Sun Mar 05 2000 - 18:50:07 EST

On 3/5/2000 9:12 AM, Bill Moser [mailto:guillermo1967@hotmail.com] wrote:

>Hi all. Seeing as how I'm now (fairly) close to Chicago, I'd like to know if
>there ever was a CHNUG, and if it's still running. The one in Denver folded
>the year I moved there, so I'm hoping history hasn't repeated itself...
>
>Thanks
>BIll M.

Check This Old Newt <http://members.aol.com/thisolnewt/> and look on
their huge Links page; I recall seeing a large list of NUG's there.

But if that does't help or no one here knows, you might try emailing
Stand Alone Software (www.standalone.com); I think they are based in the
Chicago area.

 - Bill Davis

 \\ /, "Ink Different" at Info-Newt, the site for Newton PDAs
`( Info-Newt Newton news & info web site: http://www.info-newt.com/
  \ Newton FTP Software archive: ftp://ftp.info-newt.com/
   = Newton Community FAQ: http://www.info-newt.com/faq/

EVOTE.COM, the ESPN of Politics on the
news on Campaign 2000!

Visit http://www.evote.com today!