NTLK Best way to clean screen?

From: kevinbishop@home.com
Date: Thu Mar 02 2000 - 01:10:05 EST

I left my MP2100 open on my desk at work, and came back to find fingerprints
and smudges all over it (I'm a teacher... you'd think I'd know better! LOL)
and am wondering the best way to clean off the fingerprints without damaging
the screen...

I've never had to clean the screen before, so thought I'd go directly to the
experts... :-)

What's the best way to clean the screen on a Newton?

Thanks!

Kevin

about us at some time. Find out why at:
http://www.evote.com