Re: NTLK LunaSuite Problem Take 3!

From: Stephen Beesley (sbeesley@smartchat.net.au)
Date: Tue Jun 13 2000 - 21:14:03 CDT

On Tue, 13 Jun 2000 Khaled Tewfik wrote:

-------
>Did you try e-mailing the developer, I think Peter Kass is his name. I emailed him often about my problems and he always responded. but ths last I did was a year ago, give it a try.
-------

khaled,

Thanks for the advise. As you suggested, I e-mail Peter Kass about my problem and received a very prompt reply. Unfortunately, it seems that the problem is my ISP & it's Proxy Server. So I will give it a try through another provider.

>From what I can tell without using It to the full Luna Suite was a very impressive concept-I Can only dream about how it would have developed if the Newton had not been killed off.

Stephen Beesley

Sent from a Newton Message Pad 2000u
with Simple Mail 4.0