NTLK LunaSuite Problem Take 3!

From: Stephen Beesley (sbeesley@smartchat.net.au)
Date: Mon Jun 12 2000 - 01:20:03 CDT

Hello again,

I have already posted this request for help once, but so far have not found a solution so I am trying again.

Basically, I have been trying to get Luna Suite up & running on my uMP2k. I have installed the two packages & set up the config entries as detailed in the documentation (big thank you to those of you who told he where to find this). The POP 3 client seems to be working as expected but I cannot get the web browser to work properly. Luna Suite will Start to retrieve a site (Yahoo in this case) , but when It gets to the "storing" stage I get the following error message:

Sorry, Generic error.
(Error =-2)

Unknown server error (411,
Length Required, http://www.yahoo.com/)

To make things even more confusing Luna Suite will them Store a "Remote" Item in my In box with a name corresponding to the URL I tried to download. If I try to open this Item It seems to once again attempt to Connect, but apart from repeating dialogue boxes nothing happens.

Do any Luna Suite users have any guesses us to what is going on?

Stephen Beesley

Sent from a Newton Message Pad 2000u
with Simple Mail 4.0