NTLK Developers & Site Owners

From: Keith Russo (aviator@aviators.com)
Date: Sun Jun 11 2000 - 06:33:17 CDT

Hi All,

We are in the final stages of testing a new directory focused on the Newton.
We like help in testing it before we make a official announcement.

This is great opportunity for software developers and web site owners to get
in the directory plus create your *own* description.

Developers are *allowed* multiple entries, one for each product but use your
homepage for the URL. This way if you move or rename files on *your* server
customers can still find you. Plus it will keep the dreaded dead link to a
minimum.

Check out: http://www.aviators.com/newton/

We love to hear what you think.

Thanks,