Re: NTLK HOW about audio capabilities of 2_00

From: Marco Mailand (mmailand@newted.dyndns.org)
Date: Sat Jun 10 2000 - 17:58:20 CDT

> I was wondering if their audio capabilities and memory would
> be adequate to store about 150 ten-second sound files (bird calls) to be
> retrieved and rendered satisfactorily on demand.
I would recommend you to use VoiceNotes therefore. It starts quite quickly
to replay a record, uses a good compression algorithm and shows a list of
may be up to 30 different recordings, to select from. I'm not shure but
maybe they are at http://www.config.de (or was this for SBM?)

--
Best Regards / Viele Gruesse

Marco Mailand