Re: NTLK Simple Mail Attachment

From: mi(c)i (mici@mac.com)
Date: Sat Jun 10 2000 - 17:09:09 CDT

>Hi,
>One of the main reasons I switched to Simple Mail is to handle attachments.
>However, I received to day a message that had text attachment to it, but I
ended with the main message and no sign of the attachment on my Newton.

>Am I missing something or did I misunderstood Simple Mail's features.
>From an Apple Newton Message Pad 2100.

You should be able to open the attachment from within the message it was
received with. I.e. open the message, tap the Show button, choose the
attachment (txt, pict...) to view. If the option is not available, then
there's probably something wrong with the received file.

Regards,
Michael Vacik