RE: NTLK Schlumberger - NCU

From: frederic.pache@belgacom.be
Date: Fri Jun 02 2000 - 00:58:13 CDT

The rom is 2.1 (B1-007)-1
Ram installed 920ko

The Schlum is in his docking station "Dr Watson".
In this station, when you put the Newton on it, there is the battery AC
charger, a modem Kortex, and 3 connections (1 for a serial to PC, 1 for
serial Mac, et 1 I don't know). The problem is there is no labels for the 3
connectors. Does it mean this is just 1 connection with 3 cables in
parallele ?
Am I the only one having a Schlumberger model on this mailing list ?