Re: NTLK Motorola PM100C or PM100D wireless

From: Victor Rehorst (chuma@chuma.org)
Date: Mon Jul 17 2000 - 15:47:45 CDT

On Mon, 17 Jul 2000, Mark Rollins wrote:

> Apparently the Motorola 100C or 100D are supported on the AT&T network
> in the US (http://www.attws.com/business/lcorp/explore/wireless_ip/cust_serv/faqs/csgenfaq.shtml).
>
> There's also a driver available, but the link to Apple is no good. Has
> anyone used either modem with an MP2100? Does anyone have the driver?

Inferring from what I read on that page, the link was not to a driver but to
an API for accessing the card. Sounds weird, kludgy, and incompatiable with
NIE if you ask me.

Victor Rehorst - victor@eddie.cis.uoguelph.ca | chuma@chuma.org
Secretary, CASU & CPES College Governments, University of Guelph, Canada
Newton Resources: Ethernet, Mailing List Archive, Newton Cage File Archive,
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ FAQ, Documentation, Books, Projects and fun, too!
                  http://www.chuma.org/newton/