NTLK RE: Relational Storage Software

From: Jeroen Goulooze (jgoulooze@interact-bcs.nl)
Date: Thu Feb 17 2000 - 04:26:59 EST

Well, try Hypernewt, by adam tow, it is what gets clossest. It is a notes
replacement that can store all the information on your newton (almost:
notes, names, dates, worksdocs, notion and some more) in folders, in
folders, in folders. And you can give labes to objects in that folders.
links to objects can be stored on more locations.

Since the Newton somehow uses a Hypercard metaphore for the way the
information is accessed and stored, is suppose a machine that would use the
Brain as a metaphore would be great. If it comes and it is powerfull enough
i would consider using it.

The GUI as we know it from our daily computer live uses the old office as a
metaphor for accessing and storing information (trashbin, files, folders,
fields, paper etc). Even most handhelds use it and / or use a paper agenda
metaphor. It is about time a new GUI is developed that uses a computer
metaphor. I think the Brain would be great for that.

Jeroen Goulooze

BTW : 36, Groningen, Holland, have a 2000 for over a year now, but wanted
one since I saw it first in 96.