Re: NTLK Grayscale Pics in NewtonPress

From: Kenny Song (kensong@pc.jaring.my)
Date: Wed Feb 09 2000 - 10:18:01 EST

------
Switch your display's color depth to 256 colors before importing the
grayscale pict. For some reason, it doen't work with thousands or
millions of colors.

Michael J. Hussmann
------
Are you talking Mac, Michael? Because I have always converted from my Powerbook which have ALWAYS been set to thousands or millions of colors and they turn up just fine. I use photoshop to save them as greyscale PICT set to 4 bit depth.

I have also just tried copy and paste right into NewtonPress without problems. Did quite a bit of these for Avi's backdrop picture.

Kenny Song
<Sent with Newton Messagepad/SimpleMail v 3.3.1d1>

about us at some time. Find out why at:
http://www.evote.com