[NTLK] No New Newt

From: dotline7 <dotline7_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed Jan 16 2008 - 12:52:26 EST

I know public don't like "revolutionary" devices like e.g. Newton but if I
could decide I could make AIR more revolutionary and slimmer and lighter.
Let's take away the down part, this with keyboard, and make on-screen
keyboard like Iphone's. Take away HDD, instead use SSD 80GB.

What about that?

Why not to do it? All elements are here.

John