NTLK Yeah, what he said...

From: Marty (mjoecups@home.com)
Date: Sun Sep 10 2000 - 04:06:30 CDT

>If you feel that strongly about it, contact the author
>directly and point him to the site, and let *him* pass judgement. He
>is the only one that can. We certainly don't have that right.

Yeah, what he said.

Don, I think your attitude is over the top.

I agree completely that stealing/sharing serial numbers online is WRONG.

Reproducing 5 year old T-shirts is a different deal entirely.

Is it illegal to take a photo of someone wearing said T-shirt?

Certainly the artists who produced the T-shirts art would be happy and
flattered to see there works live on, and Apple who paid for it,
well...............(expletive deleted-hehe)

I still dig the Tshirt site,
Marty

PS I am also considering ILLEGALLY REPRODUCING some shirts. anyone who
has interest in said ILLEGAL action, please contact me off list.