Re: NTLK Washington DC area Newton get-together

From: Ed Kummel (tech_ed@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Sep 08 2000 - 15:14:47 CDT

Certainly...I'ld like to be there...It's been a while
since I've been around a bunch of newtoneers...not
since the last washington apple pi meeting I went to
over 4 years ago!
Ed
web/gadget guru

--- "Filmer, Paul E" <pfilmer@nsf.gov> wrote:
> In preparation for the "Newton World 2000"
> conference that is to held
> somewhere between Auckland and Zurich, I am hoping
> to pull together local
> Washington DC metro area Newton enthusiasts for a
> couple of hours of
> beaming. Oh yes, talking and drinking too.
>
> Laurent Daudelin and I have agreed to meet sometime
> soon, and we'd like to
> see who else is willing. Ed? Steve? Chris?
>
> Let us know - and hopefully we can stimulate some
> other regions to get
> ready. ;-)
>
> I'll post any arrangements on my trusty Newton
> server, http://128.150.102.46
> (yikes! someone from microsoft.com just browsed my
> site - hope I didn't
> catch anything from them...)

=====
this is a temporary sig file until I can figure out a more clever one to use

http://mail.yahoo.com/