NTLK humbled, but still in need of help

From: Tim McCracken (tim.mccracken@worldteam.org)
Date: Fri Sep 08 2000 - 00:58:21 CDT

Very sorry...
I when I signed up for digest I did make a note to not do that, but I am
forgetful... :(
Please forgive my oversight.

BUT I still need an assistance (if not blacklisted) So I will repeat my last
email (the pertinent part)
Hello,

Thanks for the suggestions on Newt DB's. Any other's welcome too.

I have to admit that I have been a bad boy. I have not backed up in a
while. But now I am getting a -1 error. I saw a message last time about
someone having a -1 one error. They said they used slowdown. What is
slowdown and how can I get it?

BTW I am connecting from a 2000 (not upg) --> keyspan serial apt --> USB g3
PowerBook.(8.6)

Any help welcomed! :-)

Tim

--
Timothy & Jennifer McCracken
Church Planting in Taiwan

TAIWAN ADDRESS 109 RenDe St. Kao-Hsiung, TW 800 (011 886) (7) 334-9179 FOR ADDRESS IN CHINESE CHRACTERS http://www.filemakerdev.com/mccrackens/Images/address.jpg

US ADDRESS c/o Dan Conklin 1848 Brookfield Rd. Columbus, Oh 43229