NTLK Two things

From: Martin Joseph (mjoecups@home.com)
Date: Fri Sep 08 2000 - 00:44:09 CDT

1) I use the HP 340 mini Deskjet with Infra-red add-on at work to print
from my uMP2000 which works great.

A 350 came in (it's a used computer store) which looks almost
identical, but even with my known good IR mod it does not seem to even
detect the incoming data. Drat.

2) I came across two of those little cube shaped (don't sue me apple!)
28.8 modems which can run off a 9 volt battery. Unfortunately I don't
have a serial cable for them. Still these might be good for the person
who was complaining about the single slot of the emate... or any other
MP prior to the 2000... and was ready to roll there own cable.

Let me know if anyone has interest.
Marty

PS off list of course