Re: NTLK Syncing with the Address Book in OS X?

From: Laurent Daudelin (laurent_daudelin@fanniemae.com)
Date: Tue Sep 05 2000 - 10:22:47 CDT

Joel Watson wrote:

> Hi everyone!
>
> I was just browsing the OS X page at apple.com again today when I saw
> the built-in Address Book application like I have every other time,
> but this time something occurred to me. Being as a means for syncing
> with vCards is being developed, would it also be possible to come up
> with some way to sync the Names newton app with the Address Book?
> Just a thought. I haven't used either of these (vCards or the Address
> Book), so I'm just brainstorming. Anyone out there with OS X DP4
> willing to comment?

Maybe. Besides the synchronization, there is also the connection.
Implementing on OS X would mean that you would have to use whatever
connection is supported on OS X.

-Laurent.
Laurent Daudelin Developer, Adaptive Infrastructure, CIS
Fannie Mae Washington, DC, USA
Phone: 703-833-4266 mailto:Laurent_Daudelin@fanniemae.com