NTLK Re: newtontalk V1 #109 - Book "Programming Newton using Mac"

From: Walter J. Ferstl (walter.j.ferstl@netway.at)
Date: Sun Sep 03 2000 - 04:35:53 CDT

On Sat, 2 Sep 2000 13:12:49, Chris Ruprecht <chrup@earthlink.net> wrote:

>Hi all,
>
>I want to buy the out of print book "Programming the Newton using
>Macintosh". I have found it at Barnes & Noble on-line, ordered it
>together with 2 Novels (so the book doesn't get lonely during it's
>travels) and they canceled this book but sent me the other 2.
>I have then visited all the other on-line book stores, found nothing.
>Went to the local 1/2 price and 75% OFF - places, nothing either. -
>Must have been a real popular book ;)
>
>Last hope: anybody on this list who wants to part with the book? Pls
>mail me in private.

Hi Chris,

you might have a look at these links:

        http://www.the-gadgeteer.com/bookstore.html

        http://www.pdabuzz.com/Links/Books/

        http://www.iambic.com/bookstore.htm

        http://home.cox.rr.com/nemesys/NewtSoft_EN.html

        http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/ModelSystems/pdabooks.htm

        http://bernieb.cnchost.com/personal/BerniesAmazon/

I am not sure about how up to date these links are, however.

Good luck,

Walter.