NTLK ANN: NewtDump v0.1b59

From: Victor Rehorst (chuma@chuma.org)
Date: Sat Sep 02 2000 - 23:57:43 CDT

Well, after a few very late-night coding sessions, here is NewtDump
v0.1b59. Yes, this is newer than the FINAL version I released back in June
(which was build 56).

Two new functions in this version: Notes support (to plaintext), and Names
support (to a vCard stream).

I'm desperately looking for feedback this time, especially with the new
vCard support. If you have a desktop PIM that supports vCard, please try
importing records from NewtDump and tell me how it goes. (So far I have
only tested with the Win2000 address book).

Package support is almost done (still disabled for now though), and barring
no major problems with the vCards (and time permitting) I'll be plowing
right into vCalendar support for Dates.

NewtDump is, as always, available here:

http://www.chuma.org/code/newton/newtdump/

Oh, and it's still free and Open Source. (Someone please port it to
RealBASIC! Please!)

--
Victor Rehorst - victor@eddie.cis.uoguelph.ca | chuma@chuma.org
Secretary, CASU & CPES College Governments, University of Guelph, Canada