Re: Re: NTLK Someone gave me a Powerbook160 to use with my MP2100.

From: Tap2frog@aol.com
Date: Fri Sep 01 2000 - 18:27:22 CDT

>> I am not able to connect to internet on my Mac. (don't have a proper
>> modem and software on my Mac). So I surf and download files on my Linux
>> PC. Then I have to move the files to the Mac. The only common interface
>> between my LinuxPC and Mac, is the physical match of the 3"5 diskette.
Simply download a system from the apple site ( 7.0.1 should be fine) make
floppies and install the system on the PB.
Or even better you must have a friend with a Mac ? in that case make a
floppy of the alladdin utility Stuffit/ expander
and you will be able to expand anything even Zip and Tar files..

LF