RE: NTLK iPAQ

From: Bradley Smith (BradleyS@artisansw.com)
Date: Fri Sep 01 2000 - 10:36:17 CDT

Hmmm, a lot of Newton owners here (everyone with an OS < 2.0 for starters)
uses Calligrapher. Even some of the MP2k people use it. Anyone who uses the
cursive recognizer basically and I don;t think they'd describe it as
excrement. Personally I think the printed recoginser is much better but
that's just my opinion.
Brad