Re: NTLK Newton Confrence

From: Laurent Daudelin (laurent_daudelin@fanniemae.com)
Date: Fri Sep 01 2000 - 08:38:37 CDT

David Lairson wrote:

> Hello All,
> I am back on the list, if anyone missed me. I now have a stable internet
> connection again (Getting laid off and loosing my isdn connection sucks!)and
> I am back on the list. I was browsing the wonderfull archives and I saw the
> thread on the confrence. Looking at TON, it seems that the votes seem to be
> leaning towards the midwest and I think that Cincinnati was the proposed
> site. I live in Dayton, and hour north of cincy and would be happy to help
> set up / call around / etc to get this thing rolling, if it is still

Hi David!

Glad you're back on board! Sure, the conference thing would be great.
I'm not sure if Rich (Rich?) has setup some kind of deadline for the
vote, but I guess that at some point, the vote will be closed. I'm not
sure if the next step was to pick a few cities in the region that was
the most popular, or if we would agree on a well centralized location
withing the winning region. I guess that Rich will let us know...

Rich?

-Laurent.
Laurent Daudelin Developer, Adaptive Infrastructure, CIS
Fannie Mae Washington, DC, USA
Phone: 703-833-4266 mailto:Laurent_Daudelin@fanniemae.com