NTLK Blue Project SUmmary Task Dependencies

From: richard z avery (richard.z.avery@UK.tesco.com)
Date: Fri Sep 01 2000 - 05:44:49 CDT

I looked at project management s/w on the Newt a few years ago - N*Project
from
 Nomadict Systems and Blue Project. I seem to remember they were pretty good
but
 I was goign to wait for MS Project synching before taking the plunge. Well I
am now
 interested in Blue Project but remember having an issue with the software way
back
 when (not sure if it was Blue Project or N*Project) which was that you were
unable to
define dependencies between summary tasks - this made it pretty unusabe in my
book.
Does anyone knwo if this is implemented in Blue Project now?

As an example I work on many development projects where, say, Design has many
sub
tasks, development has many sub tasks and user testing has many sub tasks but
each
of these summary tasks needs to be complete before the next stage can be
commenced.
This seemed unworkable before.

Can't find the relevant information on the web page.

Thanks