NTLK Hard Reset on my MP130

From: Ermin Mistica (angel316@earthlink.net)
Date: Fri Apr 21 2000 - 03:01:00 EDT

Hey fellow Newtoneers!!!
Here's a questions for all of us. I just a hard reset on my MP130, thus
wiping out all the data on the machine. I restored the Names, Dates,
Calls, Notes and my Pocket Quicken info. Those are what I consider my
essentials whenever I backup stuff. Well when I did this hard reset and
reloaded Avi's Backdrop Version 1.2 I noticed that the little backlight
icon no longer shows. It was there plain as daylight before but now it's
gone. Did I unknowingly erase some extension? Can I undo this? Can I
download the extension if indeed that is what I erased? Any help would be
much appreciated. Please feel free to reply on the digest. Thanks for any
help in advance.
Sincerly,
Ermin Mistica

EVOTE.COM, the ESPN of Politics on the