NTLK How: Lost My Caret & Color Stylewriter 1500 Printing

From: peter brigg (pbrigg@uoguelph.ca)
Date: Fri Apr 21 2000 - 00:11:38 EDT

My MP2100 has lost its caret cursor unless I am also using the on-screen
keyboard. I tried a full reset after backing up date - no go. Is my ROM
decaying or is there a fix?

I just got a Color Stylewriter 1500 and I'm curious to see if it can
print direct
from my MP2100. It is probably not one of the installed drivers - there

is a printer driver called Stylewriter 1500 but it does not work. It
does kick the printer to life briefly but does not print. Is there a
driver for Color Stylewriter 1500? And am I right that the connection
should simply MP2100 -dongle-serial (printer) cable - printer?

Thanks for all aid,

peter

EVOTE.COM, the ESPN of Politics on the
news on Campaign 2000!