RE: NTLK D-Link DE-660 Ethernet cards for cheap!

From: Jim Anderson (jiman@microsoft.com)
Date: Thu Apr 20 2000 - 17:39:54 EDT

        Hi, Ray,

        I should have mentioned this: They don't actually call it a DE-660
in the title, so you have to be circumspect searching for it. Search for
"D-Link PCMCIA" and you'll see it. They call it something like "D-LINK NIC
ETH PCCARD RJ45 BNC PCMCIA NIC". This is available from their superstore,
which makes it sound like they still have a bunch of them.

Jim Anderson
ABC 3068
'81 R65 'St. Max'
Long-EZ under construction...

Knowledge is Power. Power Corrupts. Study Hard, Be Evil.