RE: NTLK how to remove mp2k system update?

From: Miquel A. Pujadas (mpujadas@intercom.es)
Date: Wed Apr 19 2000 - 05:12:43 EDT

-----Mensaje original-----
De: Kenny Song <kensong@pc.jaring.my>
Para: NewtonTalk <newtontalk@planetnewton.com>
Fecha: martes 18 de abril de 2000 18:54
Asunto: RE: NTLK how to remove mp2k system update?

Hi
Sometimes I loose the system update in my MP130. I think that its been
reported on this list. I use rechargable NiCd & metal hydride batts and if
they get too discharged I loose the sys upd, but nothing else. It hapens
from time to time.

Miquel A. Pujadas
mpujadas@intercom.es
>-----------
>Paul,
>I did say that I did it on my MP 130, by removing the backup too. However,
I never tried it on the MP2X series which I think others have done
unsuccessfully. My MP 130 was kept without batteries few fora months at a
time and whenever I want to "play" with it, I had to reinstall the latest
update or my modem card will not be recognized. That was how I found out.

>Kenny Song
><Sent with Newton MP2100/SimpleMail/4.0b5>

EVOTE.COM, the ESPN of Politics on the
news on Campaign 2000!

Visit http://www.evote.com today!