NTLK How to set up NIE 1.1

From: Ben Doughney (ben_d@clear.net.nz)
Date: Tue Apr 18 2000 - 17:09:13 EDT

Ok, I got the old (NIE1.1) on to my newton MP2K, but now I don't know how
to set it up.

The settings for my ISP are as follows:
Primary DNS 203.97.33.14
Secondary DNS 203.97.37.14
Domain clear.net.nz

I have entered my user name, phone number etc. but on the next screen it
has only got one space for the 'Name Server IP address'. Do I only put in
the Primary DNS?
     What do I need to put in for the 'Login Script'? At the moment it
has just got 'Done'. I have tried dialing up, it makes the usual noises,
but then when I go into Newtscape (version 2.0aX), it doesn't do anything
when I choose the example bookmark.

Can anyone help me?

Ben Doughney

Director