NTLK PowerNote? Joke? New Sub-portable? Old Sub-portable?

From: Peter Krug (biopwkx@panther.Gsu.EDU)
Date: Tue Apr 18 2000 - 14:58:14 EDT

Hey folks,

Am I missing something here? Info-Newt had a link for something
about MacOS for Newton. I clicked through on something called the
PowerNote. it's something just about emate sized that seems to be
running MacOS, quicktime movies, qtvr, finder, etc.

http://homepage1.nifty.com/ueno/SP/PowerNote/PowerNote2.html

Is this a joke? There's a picture of the back of this machine,
calling it a Macintosh PowerNote 2310.

Sorry if this has been discussed. I've been out of the loop for a few days.

Peter
Peter W. Krug, Ph.D.
Post-Doctoral Associate
Department of Biology