NTLK Re: NUSheild alternatives??

From: Jeremy Bond Shepherd (jbond@netcom.com)
Date: Tue Apr 18 2000 - 01:10:33 EDT

At 12:36 AM -0400 4/18/00, NewtonTalk wrote:
>I am just wondering how other people have justified these sacrifices. I had

I've tried all the available Newton screen savers (WriteRight,
NuShield, and the other one whose name escapes me) and didn't really
like any of them. I had my Newton screen replaced after the first 2
1/2 years or so of use and thought that for $180 it was worth it.
Hopefully the Newton will survive another 2 1/2 years at least. To
me, I'd rather get maximum enjoyment of my Newton and cough up some
bucks every few years for a new screen than use a protector and never
be quite satisfied.

But that's just me...

-Jeremy

EVOTE.COM, the ESPN of Politics on the