NTLK How to install software w/out dongle?

From: Ben Doughney (ben_d@clear.net.nz)
Date: Mon Apr 17 2000 - 23:05:01 EDT

Hello List!

I have just got a MP 2000, and want to put NIE on it, but I haven't got a
dongle.
     I have tried installing NIE 2.0 on my eMate, and then trying to beam
it across to my MP2K, but I can only beam the "Internet Setup" package,
and not the "Internet Enabler" package that is in the extensions folder.
     I remember that there was a package called 'Beam' or something that
allowed you to beam anything across. Does anyone know where I can get
this package, or something else I can do to get NIE on to my MP2K?

TIA,

Ben Doughney

Director
AdMac Inc.