RE: NTLK how to remove mp2k system update?

From: Filmer, Paul E (pfilmer@nsf.gov)
Date: Mon Apr 17 2000 - 14:14:18 EDT

Kenny - what exactly do you mean by "It worked" ?

Several of the list gurus insist that a Cold Boot will not work for
non-MP1xx series machines - i.e. it will not remove system updates on the
MP2x00 or eMate. I'd like to sort this out so that we know whether it is
OS- or hardware-dependent, or both, so that we can put accurate info in the
FAQ.

Even though I haven't seen a convincing reply to the "why would you want to
downgrade" question...

Paul

EVOTE.COM, the ESPN of Politics on the
news on Campaign 2000!